We will provide you with accommodation experiences attaining the adequate hygiene,safety and operational methods.
Along with the Government directions we are preparing to safely reopen and accept guests with precautionary standards set in place, to ensure a safe and welcoming environment.
- Disinfection of the surfaces in reception and the room key cards.
- Installation of stations with antiseptic solution for dry hand sensitization on the reception.
- Adherence to the increased cleaning and desinfection protocol with emphasis on surfaces of frequent contact.
- Cleaning of the rooms upon previous guest departure is done according to official protocols and is followed by a steam disinfection.
- Changing the linen and towels will only be available upon the customer's request.
- Cleaning of the room during the guests' stay will be less frequent and upon the customer's request.
- Removal of decorative objects, leaflets, to minimize the surfaces of frequent contact in the rooms.
- Safe distances between sunbeds and systematic chlorination of pools and frequent cleaning.